综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Shanghai government sued over private museum demolition

Updated: 2013-12-13 01:07
( Xinhua)
SHANGHAI - A Shanghai district government on Thursday denied charges of theft and illegal demolition of a private museum, whose owner demanded hefty compensation in a trial that opened on Wednesday.

The trial continued on Thursday at Changning District People's Court, in which Liu Guangjia demanded the city's Minhang district government to pay a record 289 million yuan (47.3 mln U.S. dollars) in compensation.

The compensation is the highest for a lawsuit a Chinese citizen has brought against a local government.

Liu said the government, with a local property company, had forcefully and unlawfully demolished his house and a museum-style garden in Anle village on April 27, 2012.

He also accused officials of taking away his collection, which consisted of bonsai trees and exotic rocks. The private museum was open to the public free of charge.

At the trial, Liu played a video recording that he alleged as showing the demolition crew discussing the division of the collection.

The government said workers in the video were only following a standard procedure of moving objects from the site.

The lawyer representing the government said the theft could never have occurred as the demolition process was overseen by the district court and witnessed by workers from several participating companies and a crowd of local residents.

The demolition had followed legal procedures, including issuing eviction notices, which the lawyer said had been repeatedly ignored by Liu.

 
...
乳源| 八宿县| 沐川县| 阿拉善右旗| 威海市| 枣庄市| 桃园县| 那坡县| 乃东县| 菏泽市| 东兴市| 颍上县| 石狮市| 和田县| 霍山县| 奈曼旗| 镇坪县| 白城市| 巴楚县| 枣阳市| 射洪县| 宁安市| 贵定县| 灯塔市| 泽普县| 裕民县| 安泽县| 石狮市| 宣汉县| 澄江县| 尼勒克县| 琼中| 客服| 呈贡县| 松溪县| 七台河市| 大城县| 望江县| 庆元县| 安多县| 图木舒克市|