综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
Boosting economy urged against quake loss
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-05-23 15:13

Top legislator Wu Bangguo on Thursday called on the Chinese people to make more contributions to social and economic development to minimize the losses of the May 12 quake.

It is the 30 years of development that the nation relies on to weather the disaster, said Wu, chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, adding that it is also the key to conquer the disaster.

Wu made the remarks after being debriefed by Vice Premier Li Keqiang on relief work since the devastating May 12 quake that is known to have claimed more than 50,000 lives.

Wu, however, acknowledged that the magnitude 8.0 earthquake, and the severe winter that hit southern China earlier this year, have caused "unexpected" consequences for the economy.

"It has become a more formidable task to accomplish the goals of social and economic development this year," he said.

Wu also said on Thursday that "quite a portion" of the stability fund of the central budget would be allocated to post-quake reconstruction, but he did not give the exact amount.


(For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

 

 

乌兰县| 连江县| 方山县| 卢湾区| 得荣县| 开鲁县| 焉耆| 乌鲁木齐县| 安塞县| 包头市| 治多县| 余庆县| 西丰县| 旅游| 大丰市| 霍林郭勒市| 平定县| 祁门县| 绥宁县| 和林格尔县| 龙口市| 辽中县| 吉首市| 河北省| 四平市| 蒙山县| 沂源县| 定州市| 上饶县| 武义县| 滨州市| 青铜峡市| 宜都市| 灵寿县| 普洱| 赤水市| 财经| 都江堰市| 青河县| 扎赉特旗| 长垣县|