综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing

( chinadaily.com.cn/Xinhua ) Updated: 2014-03-21 18:56:38

Latest news China effort Passengers stories Timeline Reporter's Log
Infographic Mystery deepens Airlines'?statement Passport scam Photos


The international team hunting for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in the remote southern Indian Ocean has not turned up anything so far, and Australia's deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss said the suspected debris may have sunk.

Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing

Dimensions of the Boeing 777-200ER

Wing span: 60.9 metres
Overall length: 63.7 metres
Tail height: 18.5 metres
Fuselage diameter: 6.19 metres

"Something that was floating on the sea that long ago may no longer be floating," Truss told reporters in Perth. "It may have slipped to the bottom."

Meanwhile, Chinese icebreaker Xuelong, or Snow Dragon, began its search for the missing plane on Friday.

The Antarctic research vessel, which is anchored at the Australian city of Perth, steered a course toward the southern Indian Ocean, shortly after receiving orders from the State Oceanic Administration of China to join the hunt for possible debris spotted earlier by satellite.

Xuelong's captain, Wang Jianzhong, said 87 crew members will take part in the mission. It would take about four days for the icebreaker to reach the waters about 1,000 nautical miles from Perth.

Meanwhile, three Chinese Air Force planes have been sent to an air base in Malaysia. They will then take off from there bound for Australia, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei told a press conference on Friday.

Acting on orders from the Central Military Commission, the aircraft, two IL-76 transport planes and a Yun-8 cargo plane, left south China's Sanya airport at about 8 am on Friday, said People's Liberation Army Air Force spokesman Shen Jinke.

The multinational search for the Malaysian flight continued as four aircraft of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) left Perth for the search area, the agency said.

AMSA said a RAAF P3 Orion has left at about 12:45 hours local time and will join two other P3 Orions and an ultra long range Bombadier Global Express jet.

Due to the distance to and from the search area, the planes involved have about two hours of search time, said AMSA.

A US Navy P8 Poseidon plane will head for the search area at about 16:00 hours.

Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing

 Australian air force search for flight MH370

 Malaysian police prevent press from speaking to relatives

Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing

Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing

Video: Friend defends MH370 pilot

Nik Huzlan, a previous classmate of Captain Zaharie, speaks high of the pilot.

Search for possible debris of MH370 yields nothing

Video: Officials remain puzzled

Tension mounted as the search for the missing Malaysian airplane continued. 

Most Popular
Special
...
儋州市| 耿马| 昌宁县| 磐安县| 辽中县| 肥乡县| 红河县| 营山县| 永兴县| 桃园市| 景德镇市| 林甸县| 若羌县| 建德市| 沽源县| 弥渡县| 宁阳县| 定结县| 长岭县| 隆尧县| 黄石市| 满洲里市| 洪湖市| 蒙山县| 定边县| 海原县| 高雄市| 平遥县| 浠水县| 大庆市| 西丰县| 广平县| 囊谦县| 嘉黎县| 松滋市| 漳平市| 嘉峪关市| 麻城市| 呼伦贝尔市| 青川县| 寿光市|