综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / US-Israel attacks on Iran

Trump says US strikes Iran 'in full force', predicting more US casualties

Xinhua | Updated: 2026-03-02 08:05
Share
Share - WeChat
This photo taken on March 1, 2026 shows smoke rising in Tehran, Iran. [Photo/Xinhua]

WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump said on Sunday afternoon that US combat operations "continue at this time in full force," predicting there would be more US casualties in the coming days.

"Combat operations continue at this time, in full force, and they will continue until all of our objectives are achieved. We have very strong objectives," Trump said in a six-minute video message on Truth Social, without specifying what the objectives are.

"Sadly there will likely be more before it ends," he said of the possibility of more US casualties, saying that "that's the way it is."

Trump repeated his call on members of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps to "lay down their arms" for "full immunity."

Iranian Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi told ABC News on Sunday that no country's leader has the right to tell Iran not to respond to the ongoing US-Israeli massive airstrikes on Iran, saying that his country has every right to defend itself and the Iranian forces "are capable enough to defend our country."

The United States and Israel began large-scale airstrikes against Iran on Saturday morning, prompting Tehran to retaliate with waves of missile and drone attacks on Israel and US military bases in the Gulf region.

Earlier on Sunday, Trump told Fox News that 48 senior Iranian officials have been killed in the strikes on Iran.

Iran confirmed on Sunday that its Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei was killed in US-Israeli airstrikes the previous day.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
清远市| 南木林县| 阿拉善盟| 南陵县| 深泽县| 合肥市| 隆德县| 海阳市| 高安市| 河北区| 大同县| 简阳市| 临沭县| 周宁县| 甘孜| 渝中区| 江山市| 蓝山县| 蓬溪县| 黑河市| 射阳县| 七台河市| 永善县| 新宾| 新沂市| 阿坝| 阿拉尔市| 昌乐县| 忻城县| 易门县| 名山县| 延津县| 尚志市| 凤城市| 孟州市| 福安市| 公安县| 萝北县| 汾阳市| 盖州市| 健康|