综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

No Chinese national dead in S. Philippine flashfloods

Updated: 2011-12-18 17:14

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

MANILA - No Chinese national has so far been found dead in the flashfloods triggered by tropical storm Washi ( local name Sendong), a Chinese embassy official said on Sunday.

When asked on possible casualties of Chinese nationals, an offical with the Cebu Consulate said they just contacted with relevant persons in disaster affected areas, and there is no report on the casualties of Chinese citizens. The Consulate still tried its best to get further information from other sources.

The Philippine Red Cross said Sunday that the death toll from the tropical storm Washi in the Philippines rose to 497, with 162 others still missing.

河源市| 卢湾区| 昌宁县| 栾川县| 茂名市| 南投县| 南充市| 罗山县| 望谟县| 大方县| 东乌珠穆沁旗| 定远县| 祁门县| 射洪县| 二手房| 南漳县| 长汀县| 通江县| 渝北区| 南投市| 孟津县| 阳曲县| 南投县| 治多县| 连山| 双峰县| 江口县| 高青县| 武清区| 马山县| 泾川县| 红原县| 晋州市| 奉贤区| 桐柏县| 华宁县| 尼勒克县| 许昌市| 苏尼特左旗| 麻阳| 盐城市|