综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Latest

Chinese mainland reports one new locally transmitted COVID-19 case

Xinhua | Updated: 2020-12-18 09:10
Share
Share - WeChat
Inbound passengers fill out epidemiological investigation forms at customs in Shanghai Pudong International Airport, on March 28, 2020. [Photo/Xinhua]

BEIJING - China's National Health Commission said Friday that it received reports of 12 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases on the Chinese mainland Thursday, including one locally transmitted case and 11 imported ones.

The locally transmitted case was reported in Sichuan province, said the commission in its daily report.

Of the 11 newly imported cases, four each were reported in Shanghai and Shandong, and one each were reported in Shanxi, Henan and Yunnan on Thursday.

No new suspected cases or new deaths related to the disease were reported.

A total of nine COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery on the Chinese mainland on Thursday.

By the end of Thursday, a total of 4,079 imported cases had been reported on the mainland. Among them, 3,817 had been discharged from hospitals following recovery, and 262 remained hospitalized. No deaths had been reported among the imported cases.

The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases on the mainland reached 86,789 by Thursday, including 304 patients still receiving treatment.

A total of 81,851 patients had been discharged from hospitals following recovery on the mainland, and 4,634 had died of the virus, according to the report.

There were four suspected COVID-19 cases on the mainland on Thursday, and 890,102 close contacts remained under medical observation.

Thursday also saw 11 newly reported asymptomatic cases on the mainland. On the same day, one imported asymptomatic case was re-categorized as a confirmed one.

A total of 198 asymptomatic cases were under medical observation, out of which 178 were imported cases, the commission said.

By the end of Thursday, 7,899 confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 125 deaths, had been reported in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), while 46 confirmed cases had been reported in Macao SAR, and 757 cases, including seven deaths, in Taiwan.

Altogether 6,534 COVID-19 patients in Hong Kong SAR had been discharged from hospitals following recovery, while 46 had been discharged from hospitals in Macao SAR, and 616 in Taiwan.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
英山县| 稻城县| 灵台县| 隆德县| 河北省| 应城市| 达尔| 芷江| 盈江县| 鄄城县| 株洲县| 宿州市| 黔西| 阿坝| 大城县| 那坡县| 颍上县| 建水县| 江西省| 临夏市| 兴安盟| 宜宾县| 武安市| 岳阳县| 久治县| 工布江达县| 屯门区| 综艺| 唐海县| 万源市| 佳木斯市| 玉环县| 嘉定区| 山阳县| 贵南县| 游戏| 奇台县| 房山区| 三台县| 邢台市| 乡城县|