综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Latest

Chinese mainland reports 5 new COVID-19 cases, all imported

Xinhua | Updated: 2021-05-06 09:13
Share
Share - WeChat
Visitors view lanterns during the 14th China Shijiazhuang (Zhengding) International Commodities Fair 2021 in Shijiazhuang, North China's Hebei province, April 30, 2021. [Photo/Xinhua]

BEIJING - The Chinese mainland on Wednesday reported five new COVID-19 cases, all of which were imported, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Thursday.

Of the cases, two each were reported in Sichuan and Yunnan, and one in Guangdong, the commission said.

One new suspected case arriving from outside the mainland was reported in Shanghai, with no new deaths related to COVID-19 reported Wednesday, the commission said.

A total of 5,728 imported cases had been reported on the mainland by the end of Wednesday. Among them, 5,444 had been discharged from hospitals following recovery, and 284 remained hospitalized. No deaths had been reported among the imported cases.

The total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases on the mainland reached 90,726 by Wednesday, including 314 patients still receiving treatment, three of whom were in severe condition.

A total of 85,776 patients had been discharged from hospitals following recovery on the mainland, and 4,636 had died as a result of the virus.

There were 12 suspected COVID-19 cases on the mainland on Wednesday.

Seven asymptomatic cases were newly reported, all arriving from outside the mainland. There were a total of 312 asymptomatic cases, of whom 305 were imported, under medical observation by Wednesday.

By the end of Wednesday, 11,796 confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 210 deaths, had been reported in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR), while 49 cases had been reported in the Macao SAR, and 1,160 cases, including 12 deaths, had been reported in Taiwan.

A total of 11,462 COVID-19 patients in the Hong Kong SAR had been discharged from hospitals following recovery, while 49 had been discharged in the Macao SAR, and 1,074 had been discharged in Taiwan.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
尚志市| 汾阳市| 建德市| 抚松县| 繁峙县| 家居| 布拖县| 南城县| 赣榆县| 邛崃市| 镇沅| 仁化县| 乌拉特后旗| 仁怀市| 肥城市| 东源县| 水富县| 大化| 沁水县| 瑞金市| 雷波县| 石狮市| 宾阳县| 黑龙江省| 萝北县| 靖州| 贵溪市| 河津市| 抚松县| 福泉市| 景洪市| 资溪县| 贺兰县| 保山市| 上饶市| 武城县| 中西区| 绥芬河市| 连城县| 浪卡子县| 曲水县|