综合一区欧美国产,99国产麻豆免费精品,九九精品黄色录像,亚洲激情青青草,久久亚洲熟妇熟,中文字幕av在线播放,国产一区二区卡,九九久久国产精品,久久精品视频免费

  Home>News Center>China
       
 

Six killed, 25 trapped in mine explosion
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2006-03-02 20:23

Six people were killed and 25 others trapped in a coal mine explosion in Cixian County of North China's Hebei Province at Thursday afternoon.

The powder at a worksite underground exploded and caused the tragedy, said an official with the Hebei provincial administration for production safety, who refused to give his name.

The blast occurred at around 1 p.m. Thursday at a town-run coal mine in the county's Huangsha Town and six people on the ground died, said the official.

Rescuers are searching the trapped and further investigation into the explosion is underway.

The coal mine was under safety rectification and applying for the production licence, which had been revoked due to inadequate safety facilities, said the official.



Skyscraper fire in Ningbo
CPPCC members in Beijing
China to increase spending on education
  Today's Top News     Top China News
 

Party affairs to be more transparent

 

   
 

China eyes narrowing rural-urban wealth gap

 

   
 

Debate on corporate tax law fast-tracked

 

   
 

China urges India to abandon nuclear weapons

 

   
 

Vice premier Huang Ju hospitalized, recovers

 

   
 

China, Japan to discuss oil deposits next Monday

 

   
  China eyes narrowing rural-urban wealth gap
   
  China urges India to abandon nuclear weapons
   
  200b yuan earmarked for transport improvement
   
  Chen's separatist policies widely condemned
   
  Party affairs to be more transparent
   
  The old curiosity shop: there are many here
   
 
  Go to Another Section  
 
 
  Story Tools  
   
Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
Advertisement
         
磐安县| 嘉鱼县| 毕节市| 瑞金市| 庐江县| 巴南区| 汝州市| 商河县| 佳木斯市| 井冈山市| 汪清县| 三穗县| 花莲县| 板桥市| 来凤县| 云阳县| 濮阳市| 瑞金市| 密山市| 巴马| 舞钢市| 铜陵市| 广南县| 五河县| 鄢陵县| 平南县| 海城市| 天水市| 龙岩市| 建水县| 永宁县| 平原县| 永兴县| 延津县| 健康| 会东县| 麻城市| 冕宁县| 云南省| 浮山县| 兰溪市|